SEM TS-1 Hard Drive Degausser
The Model TS-1 NSA Listed Electromagnetic Degausser uses proven solid-state technology to provide a 2.0 Tesla (20,000 gauss) erasing field ensuring complete Hard Drive and Tape erasure of classified data on the highest coercivity media available today (5,000 Oe for HDDs and 2,800 Oe for Tape).
A built-in magnetic field verification system confirms field strength of every erasure cycle. Hard Drives up to 1″ high as well as a wide variety of Tape Media can be degaussed by placing them into the TS-1 media drawer and pressing the Erase button.
- NSA/CSS Evaluated Products Listed for the degaussing of both Pependicular Magnetic Recorded Media (PMR) and Longitudinal Magnetic Recorded (LMR)
Hard Drives up to 5,000 Oe and Tape Media up to 2,800 Oe
- Accepts all hard drives and tape media up to 1″ thick
- Single Pass, 45 second erasure cycle time
- Continuous duty rated
- LCD Display provides erasure status, field strength, media count and diagnostics
- Table top design, quiet, user friendly